Dieffenbachia Compacta is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
The Beauty of Dieffenbachia Compacta comes from the shape of the header and also the color of the leaves that vary green with patches of light green or yellow patche.
- How to care
- Place Dieffenbachia Compacta plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Dieffenbachia Compacta is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Dieffenbachia Compacta need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Dieffenbachia Compacta does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Dieffenbachia Compacta can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Dieffenbachia Compacta can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Dieffenbachia Compacta plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.