- Each country has different regulations and policies regarding plant imports, especially in terms of licensing and taxes. This is the responsibility of the buyer. If there is a problem or the package is held by customs in the destination country because of the cost of taxes or import permits, the buyer is obliged and responsible to solve it.
- The applicable regulations in Indonesia for the export of plants are applying for an export license which is a requirement for making phytosanitary certificates. And carry out plant inspections at the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. This process is mandatory for each shipment and takes 1-2 weeks in normal times.
- There may be minor damage to the plant during the shipping process, some leaves turn yellow or break and some roots are damaged. Please buyers understand and immediately notify us. We will help give instructions on what steps to do so that the plant does not die in the future.
- If there is heavy damage to the plants during the shipping process such as damage or rotting of the plant as a whole.
We will resend a new plant on the condition that shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All problems will be resolved in a familial manner.
IN A FEW WORDS
From cultivation to distribution, we take great care of our products, which reflect our values: unique, quality, at the right price.
Only growing the best seeds, carefully selected plant suppliers and reasonable costs: these are our commitments, unchanged since 2019, which we explain in detail below.
At Plantbuys, We provides highly collectible house plants that cannot be found in regular Plant Shop. Every plants are Unique & Rare.
variety of specimens
We take great pride in sourcing a wide variety of specimens, so you're sure to find the perfect plant!
Our expert farmer guide each step of the plant care process. please follow our care guide when your new houseplant arrives.
We take it very seriously to provide you with the best possible quality of service. Our products are all guaranteed for healthy and pest-free.
Each plant is sent with phytosanitary documents, free of charge. All documents are printed and issued by the Indonesian Quarantine Agency following the regulations of the Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture and applicable laws.
Cared for by our farmers with 10+ years experience. We sell the highest quality plants at the best prices
3/4 of the plants are native to Indonesia from our top-notch selection. 40% of plants are cultivated for more than 3 years.
100% of our plants is the result of cultivation by plant farmer's in East Java Indonesia.
A BEAUTIFUL PLANTS
ALL IS GROW WITH LOVE
All our plants are growing in East Java, Indonesia. Each step of the cultivation process is carried out according to the strict specifications of experienced plantsfarmer's. The seeds of the plants, cutting nodes, soil mix, maintenance: all these steps are carried out by our expert farmer's.