Dieffenbachia Variegated Care
Dieffenbachia Variegated is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Dieffenbachia Variegated has straight, elongated leaves. The part that steals the attention of this plant is the attractive color of the leaves. The leaves of this plant have a green color with other color motifs in the form of light green and white.
- How to care
- Place Dieffenbachia Variegated plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Dieffenbachia Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Dieffenbachia Variegated need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Dieffenbachia Variegated does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Dieffenbachia Variegated can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Dieffenbachia Variegated can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Dieffenbachia Variegated plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.