Dracaena Milky Way Care
Dracaena Milky Way is a plant family of (Asparagaceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Dracaena Milky Ways is one of the dracaena plants that have a beautiful and exotic pattern. Dracaena Milky Ways has a leaf color that is quite interesting. In the middle of the leaves there is a cream color connected to the edges of the leaves are thick green slightly patterned.
- How to care
- Place Dracaena Milky Ways plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Dracaena Milky Ways is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Dracaena Milky Ways need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Dracaena Milky Ways does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Dracaena Milky Ways can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Dracaena Milky Ways can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Dracaena Milky Ways plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.