Epipremnum Cebu Blue is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Epipremnum Cebu Blue has a characteristic bluish-green leaf color, if it is placed in a darker place, the bluish color of the leaves will be seen more clearly. The leaf tips of the Epipremnum Cebu Blue are pointed and have a glossy surface.
- How to care
- Place Epipremnum Cebu Blue plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Epipremnum Cebu Blue is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Epipremnum Cebu Blue need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Epipremnum Cebu Blue does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Epipremnum Cebu Blue can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Epipremnum Cebu Blue can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Epipremnum Cebu Blue plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.