Epipremnum Skeleton Key Care
Epipremnum Skeleton Key is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Epipremnum Skeleton Key has glossy green leaves, the petiole length is almost equal to one stem. The leaves are shaped like a shield and when young pointy.
- How to care
- Place Epipremnum Skeleton Key plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Epipremnum Skeleton Key is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Epipremnum Skeleton Key need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Epipremnum Skeleton Key does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Epipremnum Skeleton Key can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Epipremnum Skeleton Key can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Epipremnum Skeleton Key plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.