Homalomena Black Beauty Care
Homalomena Black Beauty has a reddish black color and the leaves are oval, almost triangular.
- How to care
- Place Homalomena Black Beauty plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Homalomena Black Beauty is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Homalomena Black Beauty need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Homalomena Black Beauty does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Homalomena Black Beauty can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Homalomena Black Beauty can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Homalomena Black Beauty plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.