Homalomena Variegated Care
Homalomena Variegated is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Homalomena Variegated green leaves with variegated yellow. heart shaped leaf blade,
- How to care
- Place Homalomena Variegated plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Homalomena Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Homalomena Variegated need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Homalomena Variegated does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Homalomena Variegated can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Homalomena Variegated be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Homalomena Variegated plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.