Hoya Australis Lisa is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Australis Lisa has cream leaves in the middle and light green at the edges.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Australis Lisa plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Australis Lisa is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Australis Lisa need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Australis Lisa does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Australis Lisa can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Australis Lisa can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Hoya Australis Lisa plant which has wind roots and shoots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.