Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi Care
Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi has beautiful hairy and coronal flower characters and elongated/linear leaf characters are brownish red or light green (leaf color is affected by habitat or the amount of sun exposure obtained) and firmly veined, very beautiful to imagine if Hoya Caudata sp This sulawesi thrives in hanging pots.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Hoya Caudata SP Sulawesi plant which has wind roots and shoots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.