Hoya Cinnamomifolia is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Cinnamomiflia has a thick leafy solid feature, light green with a black line on the edge of the leaves and of course a deep red color that is mixed thinly on the edge of its leaves.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Cinnamomifolia plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Cinnamomifolia is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Cinnamomifolia need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Cinnamomifolia does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Cinnamomifolia can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Cinnamomifolia can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Hoya Cinnamomifolia plant which has wind roots and shoots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.