Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh has a tapered leaf characteristic. The characteristics of the color of the leaves are light green with dark green fibers scattered throughout the leaves.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Hoya Meredithii Sp Aceh plant which has wind roots and shoots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.