Hoya Ranauensis Care
Hoya Ranauensis is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Ranauensis has the characteristics of long, large tapered leaves, Hoya Ranauensis has a pale green leaf color that looks like a gold color and the leaf fiber is dark green, so that the leaf color and leaf fiber are very contrasting.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Ranauensis plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Ranauensis is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Ranauensis need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Ranauensis does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Ranauensis can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Ranauensis can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Hoya Ranauensis plant which has wind roots and shoots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.