Hoya Tomataensis Care
Hoya Tomataensis is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Tomataensis has a brownish red leaves color and has a light green fiber leaves color that spreads throughout all over the leaves.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Tomataensis plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Tomataensis is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Tomataensis need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Tomataensis does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Tomataensis can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Tomataensis can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Hoya Tomataensis plant which has wind roots and shoots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.