Labisia Pumila Plants belonging to the Primulaceae family are a family of herbaceous and woody flowering plants.
- Characteristics Colors
Labisia Pumila has a characteristic of dark green leaves color and a white line in the middle of its leaves, it is a forest floor plant type that has tremendous potential in the herbal medicine industry.
- How to care
- Place Labisia Pumila plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Labisia Pumila is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Labisia Pumila need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Labisia Riau does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Labisia Pumila can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Labisia Riau can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Labisia Pumila plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.