Monstera Albo Variegated Care
Monstera Albo Variegated belongs to the "Araceae" family which is native to tropical and subtropical forests.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Monstera Albo Variegated has a dark green leaf color and Variegated Albo (White) color follows the leaf fiber groove. is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Monstera Albo Variegated plant in a place that has a light intensity of 70% - 80% with a temperature between 20-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Monstera Albo Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Monstera Albo Variegated need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Monstera Albo Variegated does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Monstera Albo Variegated can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Monstera Albo Variegated can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Monstera Albo Variegated plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.