Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated Care
Philodendron Caramel Marble Variegated is a type of plant from the family Araceae, which is native to tropical and subtropical forests
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Philodendron Caramel Variegated has green, red and yellow leaf colors, making the Philodendron Caramel Variegated look very attractive. Plus the shape of the leaves are more jagged, adding to the uniqueness of this one plant. When mature, the leaves of this plant will be able to reach a length of up to 1.5 meters
- How to care
- Place Philodendron Caramel Variegated plant in a place that has a light intensity of 70% - 80% with a temperature between 20-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Philodendron Caramel Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Philodendron Caramel Variegated need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Philodendron Caramel Variegated does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Philodendron Caramel Variegated can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Philodendron Caramel Variegated can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to choose a Philodendron Caramel Variegated plant stem that already has sufficient wind roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.