Philodendron Dragon Motled is a type of plant from the family Araceae, which is native to tropical and subtropical forests
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Philodendron Dragon Motled has a characteristic elongated leaf shape, eavesdropping, and slightly jagged at the edges of the leaves, Philodendron Dragon Motled has light green leaf color and variegated white color on some of the leaves. is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Philodendron Dragon Motled plant in a place that has a light intensity of 70% - 80% with a temperature between 20-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Philodendron Dragon Motled is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Philodendron Dragon Motled need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Philodendron Dragon Motled does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Philodendron Dragon Motled can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Philodendron Dragon Motled can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to choose a Philodendron Dragon Motled plant stem that already has sufficient wind roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.