Philodendron Lupinum Care
Philodendron Lupinum is a type of plant from the family Araceae, which is native to tropical and subtropical forests
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Philodendron Lupinum has a characteristic heart-shaped and dark green leaf which has also a dark green stem colored. is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Philodendron Lupinum plant in a place that has a light intensity of 70% - 80% with a temperature between 20-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Philodendron Lupinum is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Philodendron Lupinum need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Philodendron Lupinum does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Philodendron Lupinum can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Philodendron Lupinum can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to choose a Philodendron Lupinum plant stem that already has sufficient wind roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.