Philodendron Plowmanii Silver is a type of plant from the family Araceae, which is native to tropical and subtropical forests
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Philodendron Plowmanii Silver is characterized by having a heart shape or love shape with a slightly tapered tip. While the dominant color looks dark green and has a silver color on the leaf surface. In their natural habitat, this plant grows sideways or horizontally and propagates on other fallen plants
- How to care
- Place Philodendron Plowmanii Silver plant in a place that has a light intensity of 70% - 80% with a temperature between 20-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Philodendron Plowmanii Silver is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Philodendron Plowmanii Silver need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Philodendron Plowmanii Silver does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Philodendron Plowmanii Silver can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Philodendron Plowmanii Silver can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to choose a Philodendron Plowmanii Silver plant stem that already has sufficient wind roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.