Piper Black Papua is a member of the Piperaceae family. This plant comes from tropical and subtropical forests
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Piper Black Papua has shiny black leaves, and the leaf shape of Piper Black Papua is almost round and wavy following the direction of the leaf veins. in its natural habitat it can reach a height of 5 meters
- How to care
- Place Piper Black Papua in a humid place with 60-70% light intensity, with a temperature between 23-26°C.
- The suitable growing medium for Piper Black Papua is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering Piper Black Papua need 2 times a week so that the planting media is not too wet
- For PiperBlack Papua fertilization can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water then watered at the base of the plant
- How to propagate
Piper Black Papua can be propagated by cutting.
- First choose Piper Black Papua which already has a long stem and has sufficient roots in each segment
- after that cut the stem between the segments, then plant it in a pot that already contains planting media.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.