Scindapsus Perakensis Variegated Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated has a slightly elongated pointed tapering shaped feature at the end of its leaves, and has a dark green leaves color with variegated lines on some of the leaves. It is a plant that can grow to a height of more than 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place the Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated in a place that has a light intensity of 60 - 70% with a temperature of 20-25°C
- The suitable growing medium for Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated 2 times so that the planting media is not too wet, because Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated likes sufficient water intensity but the humidity is maintained
- Fertilization is done once a week with organic fertilizer dissolved in air, then watered at the base of this plant
- How to propagate
Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated can be propagated by cuttings.
- The first step is to select Scindapsus Parakensis Variegated which already has long stems and roots that are quite long, then cut them at the internodes.
- Then place the plant in a pot that has been filled with planting media with the new shoots facing up and do the watering sufficiently.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.