Syngonium Black Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Black has a characteristic dark green and reddish leaves surface tends to be dark on the back of the leaves. Syngonium Black is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Syngonium Black plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Black is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Black need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Black does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Syngonium Black can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Black can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Syngonium Black plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.