Syngonium Confetti Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Confetti has a slightly rounded thick leaf shape and a pointed shape at the tip of the leaf, pink with a green leaf base and greener leaf edges. Syngonium Confetti is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Syngonium Confetti plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Confetti is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Confetti need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Confetti does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Syngonium Confetti can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Confetti can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Syngonium Confetti plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.