Syngonium Green Freckles
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Green Fleckless has the characteristics of elongated leaves and a tapered shape at the tip of the leaf, Syngonium Green Fleckless has a bright green leaf base color with dark green spots scattered throughout the leaf. Syngonium Green Fleckless is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Syngonium Green Fleckless plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Green Fleckless is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Green Fleckless need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Green Fleckless does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Syngonium Green Fleckless can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Green Fleckless can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Syngonium Green Fleckless plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.