Syngonium Milk Confetti Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Milk Confetti leaf shape slightly round wavy, milk green leaves with pink spots spread all over the leaves. Syngonium Milk Confetti is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Syngonium Milk Confetti plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Milk Confetti is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Milk Confetti need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Milk Confetti does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Syngonium Milk Confetti can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Milk Confetti can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Syngonium Milk Confetti plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.
We sell Syngonium Milk Confetti plants & serve worldwide shipping with safe packaging and phytosanitary certificates. The photo above is for reference only, we will send a plant that has healthy roots, leaves and stems. According to international regulations, the plant must be shipped free from soil, we will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist. Buyers/customers will get free shipping with purchases over $450 for all types of plants.