Syngonium Pink Spot Allusion
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion has a charracyeristic bright pink leaves color and dark pink speckled spread on some leaves. Syngonium Pink Sport is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of Syngonium Pink Sport Allusion plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.