Aglaonema Simplex Variegata Care
Aglaonema Simplex Variegata is a species of the genus Aglaonema. Original from Indonesia.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Aglaonema Simplex Variegata has bright green leaf color and Variegata color spreads throughout the leaves. The shape of the leaves is tapered and the stem is thick.
- How to care
- Place Aglaonema Simplex Variegata plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% -80% with a temperature between 20-27 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Aglaonema Simplex Variegata is a mixture of perlite, cocopeat, peat.
- For the intensity of watering Aglaonema Simplex Variegata need 2 times in a week so that the planting media is not too wet. If it is too wet, the roots of Aglaonema Pictum Bicolor will rot.
- For the fertilization period Aglaonema Simplex Variegata can be done once a week with organic fertilizers.
- How to propagate
Aglaonema Simplex Variegata can be propagated with stem cuttings.
- The first step is choose an old and healthy aglaonema stem then cut the stem under the bottom of the leaf.
- Plant pieces of leaves on the planting media and do watering then place them in a shady place.
- Plant the stem pieces horizontally with the buds facing up or sideways direction.
- Do watering as necessary new shoots and roots will appear after about 6 weeks.