Aglaonema 'Rotundum Tricolor' / Red Army / Aglaonema Rotundum x Pictum Tricolor is a species of the Aglaonema genus. Aglaonema Rotundum x Pictum Tricolor is a native rare tropical plant from Sumatra Island, Indonesia.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor has dark green, bright green and white speckled leaves colors that give a very cool army look. Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor (Red Army) can grow up to 50 cm. The leaves are round and thin. the stems is look like a wood apperance.
- How to care
- Place Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% -80% with a temperature between 20-27 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor is a mixture of perlite, cocopeat, peat.
- For the intensity of watering Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor need 2 times in a week so that the planting media is not too wet. If it is too wet, the roots of Aglaonema Pictum Bicolor will rot.
- For the fertilization period Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor can be done once a week with organic fertilizers.
- How to propagate
Aglaonema RotundumTricolor can be propagated with stem cuttings.
- The first step is choose an old and healthy Aglaonema Rotundum Tricolor stem then cut the stem under the bottom of the leaf.
- Plant pieces of leaves on the planting media and do watering then place them in a shady place.
- Plant the stem pieces horizontally with the buds facing up or sideways direction.
- Do watering as necessary new shoots and roots will appear after about 6 weeks.