Alocasia 'Lindenii' / Xanthosoma Lindenii is a rare tropical plant from Colombia. Xanthosoma is a genus of flowering plants in the arum family, Araceae.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Alocasia Lindenii / Xanthosoma Lindenii has large green leaves features with arrows shape and white creamy veins.
- How to care
- Place Xanthosoma Lindenii plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Xanthosoma Lindenii is a mixture of perlite, cocopeat, peat.
- For the intensity of watering Xanthosoma Lindenii need 3 in times a week so that the growing medium is not too dry. If it is too dry, Xanthosoma Lindenii will wither and inhibit its growth..
- For the fertilization period Xanthosoma Lindenii can be done once every 2 weeks with organic fertilizers.
- How to propagate
Xanthosoma Lindenii can be propagated with tubers.
- The first step is choose the old and healthy Xanthosoma Lindenii then unload the growing medium and look for bulbs at the end of the roots.
- Plant bulbs in growing medium and do enough watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.