Anthurium Ace Of Spades Care
Anthurium 'Ace Of Spades' is one of the most beautiful plant species of the Anthurium genus.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Anthurium Ace Of Spades is a tropical plant that always has a green color with heart-shaped leaves. Young leaves tend to be dark and velvety color.
- How to care
- Place Anthurium Ace Of Spades plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Anthurium Ace Of Spades is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Anthurium Ace Of Spades need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is ns not too dry. Because Anthurium Ace Of Spades likes the high intensity of water.
- The fertilization period for Anthurium Ace Of Spades can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Anthurium Ace Of Spades can be propagated by cuttings and seeds. Here's how to seeding the Anthurium Ace Of Spades cutting plants..
- The first step is remove the Anthurium plant from the growing medium.
- Then do the cleaning on the roots of the Anthurium plant that is still attached.
- Cut on the tubers of the Anthurium plant into 2 parts. Make sure that both of these pieces have roots that are still attached.
- f you have completed, apply root stimulant on the part that has been cut. The purpose of applying root stimulant is to stimulate maximum growth of the roots.
Then do plant again by put the plant into a pot that has been filled with planting media which has been explained earlier and do enough watering. Make sure the the planting media is sterile and shafted.