Amydrium Zippelianum Care
Amydrium 'Zippelianum' is a member of the Araceae family, native to tropical climates Originally from Southeast Asia.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
- How to care
- Place Amydrium Zippelianum plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Amydrium Zippelianum is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Amydrium Zippelianum need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Amydrium Zippelianum does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Amydrium Zippelianum can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Amydrium Zippelianum can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Amydrium Zippelianum plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.