Anthurium 'Crystallinum Silver Blush' is one of the most beautiful plant species of the Anthurium genus. The best way to plant this Anthurium is place in partial shade and well-drained soil for optimal growth.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Anthurium Crystallinum Silver is an annual epiphytic plant with a tropical feel. It is commonly known as Anthurium Silver Crystal after its attractive foliage, oval shape, the leaves are greener and the strokes on Anthurium Crystallinum Silver are silver and wider.
- How to care
- Place Anthurium Crystallinum Silver plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Anthurium Crystallinum Silver a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Anthurium Crystallinum Silver need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is ns not too dry. Because Anthurium Crystallinum Silver likes the high intensity of water.
- The fertilization period for Anthurium Crystallinum Silver can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Anthurium Crystallinum Silver can be propagated by cuttings and seeds. Here's how to seeding the Anthurium Crystallinum Silver cutting plants..
- The first step is remove the Anthurium plant from the growing medium.
- Then do the cleaning on the roots of the Anthurium plant that is still attached.
- Cut on the tubers of the Anthurium plant into 2 parts. Make sure that both of these pieces have roots that are still attached.
- f you have completed, apply root stimulant on the part that has been cut. The purpose of applying root stimulant is to stimulate maximum growth of the roots.
Then do plant again by put the plant into a pot that has been filled with planting media which has been explained earlier and do enough watering. Make sure the the planting media is sterile and shafted.