Anthurium Magnificm Verde Care
Anthurium 'Magnificum Verde' is a beautiful ornamental plant from the Araceae plant family that has large green leaves and beautiful flowers when blooming. Compared to other types of anthurium, the leaves of this plant are indeed much larger. In addition, the flowers of this plant are also beautifully structured.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
This plant has a petiole that serves to support the leaves of the plant and is usually called a winged plant stem. While the actual plant stem is the base. While the leaves of this plant have a shiny velvet on the upper surface. The leaves of this plant are dark green but sometimes also have two leaf colors (bicolor). The stem can reach a length of 40-50 cm and usually the longer the sheath, the longer the stem of the plant. this plant grows a cob and sheath and in turn will grow small flowers. The sheath is curved and green in color while the cob is dark green and will turn yellow when it is ripe.
- How to care
- Place Anthurium Magnificum Verde plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Anthurium Magnificum Verde a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Anthurium Magnificum Verde need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is ns not too dry. Because Anthurium Magnificum Verde likes the high intensity of water.
- The fertilization period for Anthurium Magnificum Verde can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Anthurium Magnificum Verde can be propagated by cuttings and seeds. Here's how to seeding the Anthurium Magnificum Verde cutting plants..
- The first step is remove the Anthurium plant from the growing medium.
- Then do the cleaning on the roots of the Anthurium plant that is still attached.
- Cut on the tubers of the Anthurium plant into 2 parts. Make sure that both of these pieces have roots that are still attached.
- If you have completed, apply root stimulant on the part that has been cut. The purpose of applying root stimulant is to stimulate maximum growth of the roots.
Then do plant again by put the plant into a pot that has been filled with planting media which has been explained earlier and do enough watering. Make sure the the planting media is sterile and shafted.