Anthurium Papillilaminum Care
Anthurium 'Papillilaminum' is a beautiful tropical plant that is mostly found in Columbia in South America. It belongs to the Araceae plant family, and its genus is Anthurium.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Anthurium Papillilaminum leaves are not yet large as the plant is young, but it displays the classic papi shape and a dark chocolate green colour. The plant is acclimated, well-rooted and potted in premium aroid mix.
- How to care
- Place Anthurium Papillilaminum plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Anthurium Papillilaminum a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Anthurium Papillilaminum need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is ns not too dry. Because Anthurium Papillilaminum likes the high intensity of water.
- The fertilization period for Anthurium Papillilaminum can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Anthurium Papillilaminum can be propagated by cuttings and seeds. Here's how to seeding the Anthurium Papillilaminum cutting plants..
- The first step is remove the Anthurium plant from the growing medium.
- Then do the cleaning on the roots of the Anthurium plant that is still attached.
- Cut on the tubers of the Anthurium plant into 2 parts. Make sure that both of these pieces have roots that are still attached.
- If you have completed, apply root stimulant on the part that has been cut. The purpose of applying root stimulant is to stimulate maximum growth of the roots.
Then do plant again by put the plant into a pot that has been filled with planting media which has been explained earlier and do enough watering. Make sure the the planting media is sterile and shafted.