Anthurium Regale x Magnificum Care
Anthurium 'Regale x Magnificum' is a hybrid from Anthurium Regale and Anthurium Magnificum. It belongs to the Araceae plant family, and its genus is Anthurium.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Anthurium regale x magnificum is a rare and exotic plant from the Araceae family. The leaves are velvety, coriaceous, dark green with a dense light green to yellow vein pattern. Mature leaves can reach a size of 50 - 100 cm. likes moist and cool conditions with frequent watering.
- How to care
- Place Anthurium regale x magnificum plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Anthurium regale x magnificum a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Anthurium regale x magnificum need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is ns not too dry. Anthurium regale x magnificum likes the high intensity of water.
- The fertilization period for Anthurium regale x magnificum can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Anthurium regale x magnificum can be propagated by cuttings and seeds. Here's how to seeding the Anthurium regale x magnificum cutting plants..
- The first step is remove the Anthurium plant from the growing medium.
- Then do the cleaning on the roots of the Anthurium plant that is still attached.
- Cut on the tubers of the Anthurium plant into 2 parts. Make sure that both of these pieces have roots that are still attached.
- If you have completed, apply root stimulant on the part that has been cut. The purpose of applying root stimulant is to stimulate maximum growth of the roots.
Then do plant again by put the plant into a pot that has been filled with planting media which has been explained earlier and do enough watering. Make sure the the planting media is sterile and shafted.