Banana Florida Variegated is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Banana Florida Variegated have bright green and variegated white colors mixed in on some leaves, the petiole has a pink color, the leaf shape is oval and the leaves are not too long.
- How to care
- Place Banana Florida Variegated plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Banana Florida Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Banana Florida Variegated need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Banana Florida Variegated does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Banana Florida Variegated can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Banana Florida Variegated can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Banana Florida Variegated plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.