Calathea White Fusion Care
Specifications of Calathea White Fusion that we sell .
- have many roots
- healthy leaves
- has an old plant stem so it is strong and safe during delivery
INFORMATION : We always try to grow the plants that we send through special treatment so that they can survive the shipment and are fresh when they arrive.
Calathea White Fusion is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Calathea White Fusion has a beautiful multicolored leaf pattern, which is a combination of white, green, and purple. The top of the leaf has a very beautiful white pattern, while the underside of the leaf has a fairly bright purple or pink hue.
- How to care
- Place Calathea White Fusion plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Calathea White Fusion is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Calathea White Fusion need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Calathea White Fusion does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Calathea White Fusion can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
ECalathea White Fusion can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Calathea White Fusion plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.