Cercetis Mirabilis Care
Cercetis Mirabilis is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Cercetis Mirabilis is also commonly called Caladium Tattoo, because of the characteristics of the leaves that has a heart-shaped like caladium in general, and that makes its own characteristics in Cercetis Mirabilis (Caladium Tattoo) is the color of light green leaves along with a white pattern throughout the leaves.
- How to care
- Place Cercetis Mirabilis plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Cercetis Mirabilis is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Cercetis Mirabilis need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Cercetis Mirabilis does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Cercetis Mirabilis can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Cercetis Mirabilis can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Cercetis Mirabilis plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.