Epipremnum Kujang Care
Epipremnum Kujang is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Epipremnum Kujang has a characteristic on the color of its dominant leaves greenish yellow and the shape of the leaves are slightly wavy.
- How to care
- Place Epipremnum Kujang plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Epipremnum Kujang is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Epipremnum Kujang need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Epipremnum Kujang does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Epipremnum Kujang can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Epipremnum Kujang can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Epipremnum Kujang plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.