Epipremnum Manjula Care
Epipremnum Manjula is a plant belonging to the family of (Araceae)
- Characteristics Colors
Epipremnum Manjula has the characteristics of slightly elongated leaves stalks and wavy round leaf shape, Epipremnum Manjula has a light green leaves color with milky white color spread on some of its leaves.
- How to care
- Place Epipremnum Manjula plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 80% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Epipremnum Manjula is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Epipremnum Manjula need 3 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Epipremnum Manjula does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Epipremnum Manjula can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Epipremnum Manjula can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is to select the stem segment of the Epipremnum Manjula plant that has quite a lot of roots. Then cut the internodes between the roots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.