April 30, 2022
Hoya Waymaniae Splash Care
Hoya Waymaniae Splash is a tropical plant from the (Apocynaceae) family
- Characteristics Colors
Hoya Waymaniae Splash has a small round leaves shape and the leaves color is pitch green with white spots spreading throughout the leaves.
- How to care
- Place Hoya Waymaniae Splash plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-29 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Hoya Waymaniae Splash is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Hoya Waymaniae Splash need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Hoya Waymaniae Splash does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Hoya Waymaniae Splash can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Hoya Waymaniae Splash can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Hoya Waymaniae Splash plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.