Jewel Orchids Macodes Petola Care
Jewel Orchids Macodes Petola belongs to the family of plants (Orchidaceae) its native habitat is in tropical forests
- Characteristics Colors
Jewel Orchids Macodes Petola memiliki bentuk daun oval berwarna dasar hijau tua keemasan dan berbentuk seperti mata jaring.
- How to care
- Place Jewel Orchids Macodes plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 20-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Jewel Orchids Macodes is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Jewel Orchids Macodes need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Jewel Orchids Macodes Thin does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Jewel Orchids Macodes can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Jewel Orchids Macodes can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Jewel Orchids Macodes plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.