Piper Green White Care
Piper Green White is a member of the Piperaceae family. This plant comes from tropical and subtropical forests
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Piper Green White has a characteristic almost round leaf shape, Piper Green White has a bright green leaf color with white spots spread throughout the leaf. in its natural habitat it can reach a height of 5 meters
- How to care
- Place Piper Green White in a humid place with 60-70% light intensity, with a temperature between 23-26°C.
- The suitable growing medium for Piper Green White is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering Piper Green White need 2 times a week so that the planting media is not too wet
- For Piper Green White fertilization can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water then watered at the base of the plant
- How to propagate
Piper Green White can be propagated by cutting.
- First choose Piper Green White which already has a long stem and has sufficient roots in each segment
- after that cut the stem between the segments, then plant it in a pot that already contains planting media.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.