Piper Sp Borneo Care
Piper Sp Borneo is a member of the Piperaceae family, this plant comes from the forests of Borneo.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Piper SP Borneo has a characteristic shiny dark green leaf color and red color spreads throughout the leaf veins. in its natural habitat it can reach a height of 5 meters
- How to care
- Place Piper SP Borneo in a humid place with 60-70% light intensity, with a temperature between 23-26°C.
- The suitable growing medium for Piper SP Borneo is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering Piper SP Borneo need 2 times a week so that the planting media is not too wet
- For Piper SP Borneo fertilization can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water then watered at the base of the plant
- How to propagate
Piper SP Borneo can be propagated by cutting.
- First choose Piper SP Borneo which already has a long stem and has sufficient roots in each segment
- after that cut the stem between the segments, then plant it in a pot that already contains planting media.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.