Platycerium Willinckii Care
Platycerium Willinckii belongs to the Polypodiaceae plant family, a family of ferns originating from tropical forests. Platycerium Willinckii is native to Java and the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Platycerium Willinckii has the characteristic shape of deer antlers but towers downwards, Platycerium Willinckii has a bright green color. This plant in its natural habitat is attached to a large tree
- How to care
- Place Platycerium Willinckii plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable planting medium for Platycerium Willinckii is sphagnum moss and wooden planks for sticking
- For the intensity of watering Platycerium Willinckii, it is necessary 3 times a week so that the planting media is kept moist
- For the fertilization period Platycerium Willinckii can be done once a week by giving organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the planting media.
- How to propagate
Platycerium Willincki can be propagated by cutting.
- first choose Platycerium Willinckii which already has new shoots
- then separate and plant on the prepared planting media
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.