Plumeria Variegated Care
Plumeria Variegated belongs to the family Apocynaceae, is a family of flowering plants
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Plumeria Variegated has a single green patterned with milky base color spread all over its leaves, has a length of 10-25 cm even more and pointed at the bottom, has an flat edge with thick and has an tapering shape.
- How to care
- Place Plumeria Variegated in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Plumeria Variegated is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Plumeria Variegated need 2 times a week so that the planting media is not too wet.
- For Plumeria Variegata fertilization can be done once a week with organic fertilizer dissolved in water then watered at the base of this plant
- How to propagate
Plumeria Variegated can be propagated by cutting.
- First select the old Plumeria Variegated on the stem, then peel the skin and clean the cambium
- After the roots come out on the grafted part of the stem, cutting can be done on the stem below the root that has grown. Then plant it in a pot that already contains a pivoting planting medium
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.