Raphidophora Megasperma Care
Raphidophora Megasperma is a member of the Araceae family, originating from tropical and subtropical climates
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Raphidophora Megasperma has the characteristics of rather thin elongated leaves and there are holes, the leaf stalk of Raphidophora Megasperma is slightly more elongated. They can grow extending up to 5 meters when attached to walls or other larger plants.
- How to care
- Place Raphidophora Megasperma plant in a place that has a light intensity of 60% - 70% with a temperature between 18-28 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Raphidophora Megasperma is a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Raphidophora Megasperma need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Raphidophora Megasperma does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Raphidophora Megasperma can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Raphidophora Megasperma can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Raphidophora Megasperma plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.