Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm Care
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
This Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm has thinner and more numerous leaves than Rhapis excelsa, taller stems and narrower leaves, giving it a slimmer aspect. Plant height in nature can reach 2-3 meters
- How to care
- Place the Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm in a humid place with a light intensity of 70-90%, with a temperature between 25-33°C.
- The suitable planting medium for Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering, you need 3 times a week to keep the growing media moist
- Fertilization of Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm can be done by giving organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then watered at the base of this plant.
- How to propagate
Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm can be propagated by cuttings.
- The first step is to select Rhapis Humilis Lady Palm which already has new shoots at the base of this plant and has enough roots on its new shoots.
- separate the new shoots that already have enough roots, then plant them in pots that have been filled with planting media.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.