- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Scindapsus Dark Silver has the characteristics of slightly pointed leaves and the basic color of the leaves is dark green with dark silver patterns on some parts of the leaves. It is a plant that can grow to a height of more than 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place the Scindapsus Dark Silver in a place that has a light intensity of 60 - 70% with a temperature of 20-25°C
- The suitable growing medium for Scindapsus Dark Silver is a mixture of perlite, peat & fern roots
- For the intensity of watering Scindapsus Dark Silver 2 times so that the planting media is not too wet, because Scindapsus Dark Silver likes sufficient water intensity but the humidity is maintained
- Fertilization is done once a week with organic fertilizer dissolved in air, then watered at the base of this plant
- How to propagate
Scindapsus Dark Silver can be propagated by cuttings.
- The first step is to select Scindapsus Dark Silver which already has long stems and roots that are quite long, then cut them at the internodes.
- Then place the plant in a pot that has been filled with planting media with the new shoots facing up and do the watering sufficiently.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.